Immigration Laws are extremely complex and confusing. One mistake can result in the denial of your visa application or your deportation! At Castan & Lecca, our experienced immigration attorneys can handle the following types of cases:
- B-1/B-2 Visitor’s Visas for Business or Pleasure.
- Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) for certain people who came to the United States as children.
- Family Sponsored Immigration. U.S. citizens may petition for spouses, parents, children and siblings. Permanent residents may petition for spouses and children.
- F-1 and M-1 Student Visas to pursue a full course of study at a school in the United States.
- H-1B Specialty Occupation for professional workers with at least a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent work experience.
- J-1 and Q-1 Exchange Visitor Visas. J-1 programs cover students, short-term scholars, business trainees, teachers, professors and research scholars, specialists, international visitors, government visitors, camp counselors and au pairs.
- K-1 Fiancé(e) Visas for a future spouse of a U.S. citizen.
- Naturalization and Citizenship.
- TN Status under the North American Free Trade Agreement, for nationals of Canada and Mexico.
- Refugee and Asylum Applications.
- Removal or Deportation Proceedings. If you are facing removal proceedings, Castan & Lecca highly recommend you immediately seek representation to avoid severe consequences.
- U visa for Victims of Criminal Activity including domestic violence.